Saturday 9 January 2010

No.111 Neath Castle


This is painting No.111 entitled, "Neath Castle in Fiery Sky".This castle situated in Wales,Britain appears to be little more than a ruin.I began painting it the day before yeaterday, after walking my son to school in the horrendous snow.I painted the first part of this in silence which was a pleasant change for me.Then in the evening i watched an episode of "Lois & Clark The Adventures of Superman" Starring Teri Hatcher, the episode was called "I've got a crush on you".I then watched a film called "The Good Night" Starring Simon Pegg,Martin Freeman and Penelope Cruz.Then yeaterday i completed the painting after eating a chinese takeaway,i ventured up to my painting room and put on the album "The Downward Spiral" by Nine Inch Nails and finished it.This was sold on ebay to Swansea,Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment